Split APKs Installer (SAI) 3.9 [Untouched] Apk + Mod for Android
- Current Version: 3.9
- File size: 4 MB | 3 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
SAI is an app for installing and exporting split APKs – apps that consist of multiple APKs.
SAI can install apps using standard Android API, using root access or using Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source app, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo – github.com/Aefyr/SAI
Please note that SAI only installs user-provided files and is not responsible for those apps behavior.
Please also note, that some devices/ROMs aren’t supported by SAI, that has to do with bad Android API implementation in said ROMs and can’t be fixed on app side.
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
• Added automatic dark/light theme switching based on system theme on Android Q+
• Added more detailed error descriptions in rootless mode and improved error descriptions UX for all installer modes
• Added option to use ZipFile API to read files, fixes support for some archives
• Updated translations
• Some optimizations
• Added selection on export screen
• Added an option to make a donation and SAI Gold theme for donors