Split APKs Installer (SAI) 4.5 [Untouched] Apk + Mod for Android
- Current Version: 4.5
- File size: 5 MB | 4 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
SAI is an app for installing and exporting split APKs – apps that consist of multiple APKs.
SAI can install apps using standard Android API, using root access or using Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source app, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo – github.com/Aefyr/SAI
Please note that SAI only installs user-provided files and is not responsible for those apps behavior.
Please also note, that some devices/ROMs aren’t supported by SAI, that has to do with bad Android API implementation in said ROMs and can’t be fixed on app side.
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
• Added a setting to disable opening .apk files via SAI
• SAF fixes for Android 11
• Added warning when installing huge (>150MB) apps
• Fixed in issue where system suggested SAI when opening any type of file
• Added Sui support for Shizuku Installer
Legendary SAI update Pog
• Support for opening .apk files via SAI
• APKM support (only for the unencrypted .apkm files)
• Installer Pro mode is now enabled by default
• Config splits shouldn’t be marked as Unknown anymore