KineMaster Pro Mod APK 188.8.131.5265.GP (Full Premium) Android
- Current Version: 184.108.40.20665.GP
- File size: 96 MB | 95 MB | 34 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
The full featured video editor app on Android, KineMaster.
KineMaster makes video editing fun on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster makes it easy to edit videos with lots of powerful tools, downloadable content, and much more:
- Import and export project files (beta, NEW!)
- Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos
- Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more
- Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
- More than 2,000 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
- Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes
- Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
- Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
- Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
- Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is completely free to use, but you can unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and offers an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more information, please tap the FAQ button on the KineMaster main screen. If you cannot find the solution you’re looking for, contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.
- KineMaster can be used on devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above, although some devices may have limited editing functionality or may not be supported.
- For an optimized editing performance with KineMaster, devices that use Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974) and above like the Galaxy Note 3 are commonly suggested.
- Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
- Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
- Image formats: .jpg, .png
- Real-time video and audio recording
1. Adds the Slip tool to adjust a video’s start and end positions within a fixed video duration.
2. Adds support to save as animated GIF, in addition to MP4
3. Supports snapping of layers to guidelines and square cropping
4. Supports replacement of layer assets
1. Supports setting the default transition duration when creating a new project
Based on PRO version
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (27.1 MB total apk size)
All ads and services calls from activity removed
Languages: En, Ru