Search Duplicate File (SDF Pro) 4.117 Apk for Android
- Current Version: 4.117
- File size: 1.4 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
What are duplicate files?
● The music, photo, video or app that you downloaded from the internet twice or more.
● The files that you received via Bluetooth twice or more.
● The cached images or thumbnails, some media apps create them.
● The backup files, some backup apps create them.
The duplicates|dupe occupy a lot of storage space, slow down the file search speed and prevent you from downloading more music, photo, video or apps, it’s difficult to distinguish them one by one.
With Search Duplicate File, an Android smart utility app, you can locate and remove these duplicate files easily and accurately! It can free up a lot of storage space on your Android device!
It is the first Android app used to search for duplicate files, since 2011, and it is the fastest and most powerful duplicate remover!
>>> How to:
>>> Features(since 2011):
★ Major ★
● Powerful search engine makes it the fastest duplicate app for Android.
● Smart-Selector can distinguish original and duplicates accurately, regardless of file extension, regardless of different names.
● Support internal storage, external SD card, OTG storages, mount points. Android Kitkat has access limit for external SD card, see “Known Issues” below.
● Specify the file type|extension|size in Settings – General.
● Preview|locate|share|save image, audio, video or app before deleting them.
● Exclude|save|restore the search results.
● Filter the search results(image, audio, video, document, app, keyword, regular expression, case sensitive).
★ User Experience ★
● Support switching languages, your translation is really appreciated: email@example.com, thank you!
● Remind you with notification after search is finished.
● The search results are grouped.
● Batch select|deselect|expand|collapse|delete|exclude files or groups.
★ Advanced ★
● Save the search result to file /sdcard/duplicates.txt, please create the file firstly.
● Long tap filename, filepath or MD5 on details view, copy to system clipboard.
● Support wildcard characters “*” at Settings – General – Custom include field.
>>> Known Issues:
● Searching for large amount files may cause crash – OutOfMemoryError, to avoid this crash, please specify file size in Settings – General.
● Unable to delete files on Android 4.4 Kitkat external SD card because of Google’s Policy.
● In Gallery|Media Player apps, media files still there, or all disappeared.
1. Delete hidden file /sdcard/.nomedia.
2. Clear Media Storage data. Settings – Apps – All – Media Storage – Clear data.
3. Reboot your device and wait for a while.
>>> Special Thanks:
Eugene Sazonov (Russian)
Enthusiastic user (Greek)
Find animated picture
Turkish (Fatih Fırıncı)
Russian (Eugene Sazonov)