Phrasebook Pro – Learn Languages 13.5.0 Apk for Android
- Current Version: 13.5.0
- File size: 47 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
PRO Features Unlocked
Enable you to speak English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Arabic & Vietnamese! You will find it useful when you travel, when you meet foreign friends, when you have to handle emergency situations, and a lot more.
Using this app, you can learn English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Arabic & Vietnamese from our multilingual parrot. The parrot works together with you to practice your speaking and listening skills, wherever and whenever you are. Learning new languages can never be easier.
When chatting with international friends, you can ask the parrot to speak on behalf of you by playing the authentic pronunciation of the phrase. Language barrier will no longer stop you from making new friends. If you are traveling to United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, etc., make sure you bring this app with you!
- Commonly-used phrases & vocabularies
- Authentic pronunciation
- Record & compare your pronunciation
- Store & manage your favorite phrases
- Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
- No Internet connection required
- Full localization (e.g., Spanish → Japanese, English → Chinese, German → Korean, French → Italian)
Note that all content in both “Travel” and “Basic” categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
– Enhanced user experience
– Improved user interface & system performance
*** Major Update ***
– Added British English, Latin American Spanish, Thai, Greek, Indonesian, Dutch and Hindi language packs
– Supported male and female voice for American English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese
– Updated some phrases and vocabularies
– Improved voice quality
– Redesigned flashcard