Family Guy The Quest for Stuff 4.4.3 APK + MOD (Free Shopping) Android
- Current Version: 4.4.3
- File size: 88 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
APK + MOD for Android
Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff is a Freemium video game for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1 based on the American animated series Family Guy released by Fox Digital Entertainment and developer TinyCo. It allows users to create and run their own version of Quahog using familiar characters and buildings. It features an original story conceived by the show’s writers in which Quahog has been destroyed and it’s up to you to bring it back to its former glory. Some of the show’s main actors, like Seth MacFarlane (Peter, Stewie, Brian), Alex Borstein (Lois), Mila Kunis (Meg), and Seth Green (Chris) collaborated with TinyCo. for the project.
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
- It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
- Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
- Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
- Send your characters on ridiculous quests
- Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
- Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
- Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays – only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
- Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
- Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Improvements to the Quest Tracker UI