Clash of Clans 8.709.16 Apk + Mod Game for Android
- Current Version: 8.709.16
- File size: 66 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Clash of Clans is a 2012 freemium mobile MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell, a video game company based in Helsinki, Finland.
The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012. For Android, it soft-launched in Canada and Finland on September 30, 2013. On October 7, 2013, it was released on Google Play internationally.
Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game in which players build a community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold and elixir, and Dark Elixir, which can be used to build defenses that protect the player from other players’ attacks, and to train and upgrade troops. The game also features a pseudo-single player campaign in which the player must attack a series of fortified goblin villages.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
- Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
- Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
- Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
- Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
- Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
- Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over five million five star reviews on Google Play.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ orhttp://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: