SwiftKey Beta MOD APK 18.104.22.168 (Full/Themes) for Android
- Current Version: 22.214.171.124
- File size: 53 MB | 50 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Keyboard + Emoji Beta – All Versions
Welcome to the SwiftKey beta program – here you can test early performance updates, new unreleased features & customizations, and special themes. Thanks for helping us make SwiftKey the best it can be!
WHAT’S IN SWIFTKEY 6 BETA?
SwiftKey 6 is the biggest bundle of new features and improvements we’ve released since making SwiftKey free for everyone last year.
We look forward to hearing what you think of the key new features:
- Double-Word Prediction adds a new dimension to the predictions you see, helping you type faster than ever.
- The settings menu has been rebuilt from the ground up to make sure you can find settings and fine tune your experience. Inserting emoji is now faster, smoother and more intuitive.
- Carbon Light is another free theme that’s a distinctively SwiftKey flavor of Google’s Material Design approach.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Features in the app are in active development and might not work perfectly. We need your help to figure out what isn’t working and to know what you love. Be sure to leave comments in our VIP Community (https://vip.swiftkey.com/index.php?/forum/89-android-swiftkey-keyboard-beta/) where you can report bugs and discuss all things beta. Our Community team is active in these forum discussions helping to get your feedback, ideas & bugs back to the product team.
The SwiftKey Beta app for Android will not replace the regular SwiftKey app on your phone, but will be downloaded as a second app so you can switch between the two for comparison.
* Emoji search is now available to 139 languages including Persian, Polish, Romanian, Thai and Turkish.
* You can now swipe on the delete key to select and delete text.
* You can now type in Awadhi, East Frisian, Garhwali, Hmar and Saraiki.
* We’ve added text context to Intelligent Nudge button. The design of the button changed from “Add task” to “Add [xxx] to To Do”. The Intelligent Nudge automatically detects a task and prompts users to add it to To Do.
-New “iPhone Minimal” theme
The name is simply “SwiftKey”
-Now, the bar has now become the color of the theme, before it was white, in dark themes it was already blinded
-In stock themes, the font is increased
-Removed links to analytics
Why Beta Mod is needed
The beta-based mod can be installed in parallel without removing the main SwiftKey.
Beta mod is needed primarily for those who have SwiftKey embedded in the firmware, and there is no root to remove it or put the mod on top.
The beta mod is installed in parallel with the stock SwiftKey as a regular clone, while, unlike a clone, you can use a SwiftKey and Google account.