Star Wars: KOTOR 1.0.7 Apk + Mod (Credit) + Data for Android
- Current Version: 1.0.7
- File size: 12 MB | 7 MB | 2.42 GB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is a role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by LucasArts. Written by Drew Karpyshyn, the soundtrack for the game was composed by Jeremy Soule. It was released for the Xbox on July 15, 2003, forMicrosoft Windows on November 19, 2003, on September 7, 2004 for Mac OS X, and on May 30, 2013 for iOS iPad, which was later updated on December 19, 2013 for iPhone and iPod Touch and on the December 23, 2014 on Google Play for Android devices. The Xbox version is playable on Xbox 360 via the latter’s Backward Compatibility feature.
The sequel, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords, was developed by Obsidian Entertainment at BioWare’s suggestion as BioWare wanted to focus on their own intellectual properties.
Please note that Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ for Android has not been slimmed down for mobile in any way. It is the full KOTOR experience! As such the file size is quite large, so please be patient when downloading.
Choose Your Path!
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror… you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
- An epic Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
- Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customizable Star Wars characters, including Twi’leks, Droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
- Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
- For the first time, Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ has achievements!