Goat Simulator MOD APK 2.0.3 (Full Paid) + Data for Android
- Current Version: 2.0.3
- File size: 53 MB + 291 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Goat Simulator is a third-person perspective action video game developed and published by Coffee Stain Studios. It was released for Microsoft Windows via Steam on 1 April 2014, and ports for Mac OS X and Linux were released on 27 June 2014. Mobile versions for iOS and Android were released on 17 September 2014. Versions for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One were released on 17 April 2015, and for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on 11 August 2015; these ports were developed by Double Eleven.
The game has been compared by the developer as akin to skateboarding games, but where the player controls a goat aimed at doing as much damage as possible around an open-world map, without any other larger goals. The game, initially developed as a joke prototype from an internal game jam and shown in an early alpha state in YouTube videos, was met with excitement and attention, prompting the studio to build out the game into a releasable state while still retaining various non-breaking bugs and glitches to maintain the game’s entertainment value.
The game received mixed reviews; some reviewers praised the title for providing a humorous sandbox interface to experiment with, while others criticized the game’s reliance on social media to popularize what was otherwise a simple and buggy product.
New Easter Content!
A new quest – Save Easter
* Help the easter bunny collect the missing eggs.
New character/mutator – Eggbert
* Is it an egg? Is it a chicken? Is it a goat? Play as Eggbert, the walking egg!
New Character/Mutator – Easter Goat
* Play as a fully decorated easter goat that spreads the joy of easter wherever it goats!
* Lays eggs that explodes in a flurry of colors.
* Can have up to three chicken goats that follows you around.
* The humans are having a party and celebrating easter. Join them in the celebration or just be a goat and bleet til your hearts content and destroy everything!
Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true!
Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you’re a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.
Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.
• You can be a goat
• Get points for wrecking stuff – brag to your friends that you’re the alpha goat
• MILLIONS OF BUGS! We’re only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we’re keeping it
• In-game physics that bug out all the time
• Seriously look at that goat’s neck
• You can be a goat
Android TV users: a compatible gamepad is required to play
NEW 64-bit support in case you want to see Pilgor in ultra-high-definition
Improved localisation in all languages
Most improvements are under the hood, so expect less crashes and an overall more stable experience. Enjoy!
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.coffeestainstudios.goatsimulator” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the game.