Area F2 1.0.60 Apk + Mod (Full) + Data for Android
- Current Version: 1.0.60
- File size: 80 MB + 649 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Global Launch Event: ALL AGENTS FREE for 7 days (Until May 31, 2020)
** DESCRIPTION **
In Area F2, the first Close-Quarters Battle (AKA CQB) shooting game on mobile, players fight over ultra-realistic environments as attacker and defender, playing as one of a wide selection of agents, each with own their special ability. All roofs and walls can be reinforced or destroyed, challenging players’ skills and tactics as every wall may become a potential entry point.
** FEATURES **
20+ AGENTS WITH EXCLUSIVE GADGETS
Choose from 20+ elite agents, each based on real-life special forces. Set up a machine gun to lay down suppressing fire, destroy walls with explosive crossbow bolts, or set trip mine at potential entry points. Each agent has their own unique gadget, resulting in a wide range of tactical combinations and interactions.
REALISTIC SCENES WITH DESTRUCTIBLE WALLS
Think three-dimensionally with realistic and varied environments. In these fully destructible environments, attackers can destroy walls to create their own entry points, while defenders can reinforce doors and windows to prevent attacks.
DEPLOY DRONES TO GATHER INTELLIGENCE
Know thy enemy – release drones to find the target, or jam the enemy signal to prevent detection. Winning the information war is half the battle!
MULTI-DIMENSIONAL COMBAT APPROACHES
Climb the walls and attack from above, or break the ceiling to attack from below in this three-dimensional battlefield.
– Added three new agent bundles with discounts;
– Added new agent appearance display on the matching screen;
– Added channels for world chat in the lobby;
– Added region selection feature before login.
– Upgraded anti-cheat mechanism;
– Emulators players now can no longer be matchmaking with Mobile Phone players;
– Improved report button which will be more obvious than before;
– Other bug fixes and improvements.
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.qookka.areaf2” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the game.