All-In-One Offline Maps 3.9-113 (Full Paid) Apk for Android
- Current Version: 3.9-113
- File size: 6 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Bored to wait for maps to display? Use All-In-One Offline Maps! Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won’t be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Military Soviet topo maps, etc.
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control;
• Select and store large areas in few clicks;
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited placemarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Placemarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Location & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: https://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
• Added audio waypoints allowing to record an audio track associated to a waypoint and play it from the map;
• Added global distance, time, elevation gain and area for displayed path, route and area lists in the placemark explorer;
• New Explorer mode fields: cell network strength, battery level, and GNSS constellations in use;
• Various improvements and bug fixes.