Hay Day 1_49_4 Apk Casual Game for Android
- Current Version: 1_49_4
- File size: 136 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Hay Day is a freemium mobile farming game developed and published by Supercell. Hay Day was released for IOS on June 21, 2012 and Android on November 20, 2013. According to a 2013 report, Supercell earned $30 million a month from Hay Day andClash of Clans, another game made by Supercell. In 2013, Hay Day was the 4th highest game in revenue generated.
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app. A network connection is also required.
- Grow and customize your farm
- Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
- Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
- Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
- Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. […] If you’re a fan of simulation games, Hay Day is visually pleasing and will definitely keep your inner agriculturalist giddy for hours
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
Hay Day is very proud to announce over 3 million five star reviews on Google Play!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
• Chocolate roll, Chocolate pie, Snack mix, Stuffed peppers, Veggie bouquet, Rice balls, Gingerbread cookies, Fried candy and Peanut milkshake can now be made
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• You can now access the Farm Pass by tapping the cute chicks in both the fishing area and town
• A boatload of important Farm Pass bug fixes
Don’t forget to connect your game to Supercell ID to save your farm progress!