Space Marshals 1.3.2 APK + MOD (Equipment) + DATA for Android
- Current Version: 1.3.2
- File size: 49 MB | 46 MB | 272 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Space Marshals 1.3.2 APK + MOD + DATA for Android
ABOUT THE GAME
Space Marshals is a Sci-fi Wild West adventure taking place in outer space! This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his hunt for dangerous fugitives after a disastrous prison break.
Use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself! Use the tools of the trade to gain an edge – frag grenades, flash bangs, distractions, personal shields, proximity mines and more.
Choose your approach with care. Some say running into the fray guns blazing isn’t always the best option. Use distractions to single out opponents. Use disguises and covers to sneak past irrelevant guards. Use silenced weapons to covertly reduce the enemy numbers.
LOAD-OUTS & GEAR
Choosing your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon in each mission – and there’s something for everyone. Shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, crossbows, energy weapons, throwing axes and more.
IMPORTANT: Game requires OpenGL ES 3.0 support.
- Tactical top-down shooter
- Episodic storyline in three chapters – ALL chapter out now!
- Gorgeous stylistic HD graphics
- Wide range of weapons and gear
- Performance based mission rewards
- Multiple factions to fight with or against – or pitch against each other
- Dual stick controls with a set of different options
- Gamepad controller support
- Google Play achievements & leaderboards
- Optimized for NVIDIA Shield Tablet and Console
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.pixelbite.sg” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the game.
Mod is good but can you unlock all weapons and dresses also please.
Please Add Mod Of PES 2017
Hello, thanks for your time in writing this, please ensure you keep it up, would like to read more of your work. Have subscribed for updates.