SMS Backup & Restore Pro 10.17.002 (Full) Apk for Android
- Current Version: 10.17.002
- File size: 13 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
Free direct download last version SMS Backup & Restore Pro from RexDl. A simple App to Backup and Restore SMS Messages. This is a Paid No-Ads version of the Ad-Supported Free App.
We are excited to announce a new version of our main app, SMS Backup & Restore (the free version), which combines the functionality of backing up and restoring both text messages and call logs! In mid-February, we will discontinue support for this PRO version app, and focus on the more feature rich SMS Backup & Restore FREE app which we will be updating regularly.
The new version will work seamlessly with any existing backups you have. Additionally, you can transfer your backup settings to the new app with a single tap!
If you need an SMS backup app right now, we encourage you to download the free version.
Thank you, and we look forward to providing some exciting new features soon!
- Backup SMS (text) Messages in XML format.
- Local device backup with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the add-on app.
- Choose a recurring scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Option to backup MMS (media in the messages)
- Option to select which text conversations to backup or restore.
- View and drill into your backups
- Search your backups
- Restore/transfer backup to another phone. Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages and logs can be easily transferred from one phone to another, irrespective of the version.
- Ability to restore pre-existing SMS or call logs backups from our other apps.
- Ability to restore all text messages or only selected conversations.
- Free up space on your phone. Delete all SMS Messages or call logs on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML backup can be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android 4.0.3 and higher
- Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
- Backup is created locally on the phone by default, but you have the option to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files. At no time are the files sent to the developer.
- On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external. This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
- If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
- On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don’t appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
For questions or issues please visit our FAQ at: http://www.carbonite.com/en/apps/call-log-sms-backup-restore/faq/
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls – Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.