Full Screen Caller ID – BIG PRO 3.4.15 Patched Apk for Android
- Current Version: 3.4.15
- File size: 9 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
With more than 2 million installations and great ratings you can be sure it’s the best full screen caller app in the Play Store
BIG! Full Screen Caller ID for Android gives you the possibility to set full screen caller ID images for your incoming and outgoing calls instead of a default caller ID screen with small pictures. We believe that if you have a georgeous HD screen in your phone, you should use it to its full potential.
That’s why we created BIG! Full Screen Caller ID – to make your Android phone look beautiful. Full-screen caller ID image will give your phone a fresh look, something it should have had the moment you turned it on for the first time.
Download the app and go through a short setup guide, where you will automatically connect your contacts with their Facebook and/or Google+ accounts to download their full screen caller ID photos automatically. After setup you will need to enter your friends profiles and enable them to appear with full screen caller ID images when they call you.
- full screen caller for incoming calls,
- full screen caller for outgoing calls,
- full screen photos when receiving SMS messages,
- beautiful contacts list with 3 display modes,
- connect with Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and download full-screen photos automatically (and browse FB albums),
- download additional themes from Google Play,
- rearrange buttons in caller ID screen,
- switch between caller screen Themes, choose ‘click’ or ‘slider’ behavior of buttons,
- enable full screen caller ID for all or only a few contacts.
This is a free version, limited to 5 contacts.
Problems? FAQ: http://wroclawstudio.com/big-how-to-use-it-faq/
Remember to try if the free version works for you before buying!
Any feedback is welcome. Please describe issues with device names, so that we can fix them. Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changed image loading lib
- Optimised image syncing
- Optimised initial startup