Apollo : A Dream Odyssey 1.0.4 (Full Paid) Apk for Android
- Current Version: 1.0.4
- File size: 56 MB
- Memorize: www.ReXdl.com
• Featured and selected as “Games of the Week – The 5 Best New Games for iOS and Android” June 8th — PocketGamer
• Featured, “Explore a Strange and Beautiful World in Apollo: A Dream Odyssey” June 10 — AppAdvice
•”20 best new Android games released this week” June 10th — Android Police
• A third-perspective game in which users embark on a storybook-inspired journey into Apollo’s dreams.
• Gorgeous art style with an emotional story.
• Puzzles that require out-of-the-box thinking (and patience); sensitive controls that require careful maneuvering.
• 30 minutes to 1 hour playtime, depending on puzzle solving confidence; relaxing and no time pressure.
Apollo is an ordinary girl who lost her dreams while coming of age. One night, a mysterious voice draws her into a strange world where colors, sound, and memories guide her to rediscovering those dreams.
As we journey across surreal landscapes, Apollo encounters a series of puzzles that remind her of the subtle yet important things in life. Solve these puzzles together and explore a beautiful world through illuminating threads of narration and a unique third-perspective.
Apollo: A Dream Odyssey was developed by Skylab Entertainment. To know more about us, please visit our website at https://skylabentertainment.com. Also, if you have any questions or would like to share your story, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Devices released in and before 2017 may experience lag performance.
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.